Hi All:

Please do not make it more complicated than it already is. I profoundly dislike having to deal with projects that decide for me that I need to reference an API, core, foo and bar jar, and one more jar for this and another for that. I don't care, it's a hassle. Just give me an "all" jar file (like CXF and Jetty give you the option to use). If I have to dig around for yet another Spring jar, I'm going to smash a pumpkin. At run-time, if you do not load a class, the deps are not needed. At compile time, yes, you need the API deps, but Maven takes care of that for us.

Gary