logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Gary Gregory <garydgreg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Log4j Extras 1.2.17.1 based on RC1
Date Tue, 26 Nov 2013 17:19:17 GMT
On Sun, Nov 24, 2013 at 6:27 AM, Benedikt Ritter <britter@apache.org> wrote:

> With:
>
> Apache Maven 3.1.1 (0728685237757ffbf44136acec0402957f723d9a; 2013-09-17
> 17:22:22+0200)
>
> Maven home: /Applications/dev/maven/apache-maven-3.1.1
>
> Java version: 1.8.0-ea, vendor: Oracle Corporation
>
> Java home: /Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/jdk1.8.0.jdk/Contents/Home/jre
>
> Default locale: de_DE, platform encoding: UTF-8
>
> OS name: "mac os x", version: "10.9", arch: "x86_64", family: "mac"
>
>
> and:
>
>
> java version "1.8.0-ea"
>
> Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.8.0-ea-b116)
>
> Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 25.0-b58, mixed mode)
>
> I get:
>
> testNull(org.apache.log4j.xml.XSLTLayoutTestCase)  Time elapsed: 0.025
> sec  <<< FAILURE!
>
> junit.framework.AssertionFailedError
>
> at junit.framework.Assert.fail(Assert.java:47)
>
> at junit.framework.Assert.assertTrue(Assert.java:20)
>
> at junit.framework.Assert.assertTrue(Assert.java:27)
>
> at
> org.apache.log4j.xml.XSLTLayoutTestCase.testNull(XSLTLayoutTestCase.java:134)
>

The plot thickens... now what?

Gary


>
>
>
> 2013/11/23 Gary Gregory <garydgregory@gmail.com>
>
>> On Sat, Nov 23, 2013 at 9:45 AM, Gary Gregory <garydgregory@gmail.com>wrote:
>>
>>> On Sat, Nov 23, 2013 at 9:34 AM, Benedikt Ritter <britter@apache.org>wrote:
>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> 2013/11/23 Gary Gregory <garydgregory@gmail.com>
>>>>
>>>>> On Fri, Nov 22, 2013 at 8:09 AM, Benedikt Ritter <britter@apache.org>wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> 2013/11/21 Gary Gregory <garydgregory@gmail.com>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>> On Thu, Nov 21, 2013 at 3:18 PM, Benedikt Ritter <britter@apache.org
>>>>>>> > wrote:
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Hi guys,
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> I currently don't have the time to do a full review of the RC
>>>>>>>> (maybe tomorrow) but I built with:
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Apache Maven 3.1.1 (0728685237757ffbf44136acec0402957f723d9a;
>>>>>>>> 2013-09-17 17:22:22+0200)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Maven home: /Applications/dev/maven/apache-maven-3.1.1
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Java version: 1.7.0_40, vendor: Oracle Corporation
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Java home:
>>>>>>>> /Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/jdk1.7.0_40.jdk/Contents/Home/jre
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Default locale: de_DE, platform encoding: UTF-8
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> OS name: "mac os x", version: "10.9", arch: "x86_64", family: "mac"
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> So it doesn't seem to be a Java 7 problem...
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Can you try with 1.7.0_45?
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> No problems executing mvn test with:
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Apache Maven 3.1.1 (0728685237757ffbf44136acec0402957f723d9a;
>>>>>> 2013-09-17 17:22:22+0200)
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Maven home: /Applications/dev/maven/apache-maven-3.1.1
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Java version: 1.7.0_45, vendor: Oracle Corporation
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Java home:
>>>>>> /Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/jdk1.7.0_45.jdk/Contents/Home/jre
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Default locale: de_DE, platform encoding: UTF-8
>>>>>>
>>>>>> OS name: "mac os x", version: "10.9", arch: "x86_64", family: "mac"
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Maybe it's related to Windows? Anybody else who builds on Windows?
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> It can't possibly be just me...
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Looks like only Scott has voted aside from you. Don't know which OS he
>>>> uses. I currently really don't have the time to set up a virtual machine
>>>> with Windows to make sure it is not related to Windows.
>>>>
>>>
>>> For me, on Windows, it always shows some kind of failure in the XSLT
>>> test class on Oracle Java 7 but never on Oracle Java 6.
>>>
>>> It could be that the version of Xalan embedded in Java has changed
>>> between 6 and 7. Or something else, like the execution order of the test
>>> method is different b/w Java 6 and 7.
>>>
>>
>> It might be interesting to test Java 8 EA.
>>
>> Gary
>>
>>>
>>> Gary
>>>
>>>
>>>> Benedikt
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> Gary
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Benedikt
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Gary
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> HTH
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Benedikt
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> 2013/11/21 Gary Gregory <garydgregory@gmail.com>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> This is a Java 6 vs. Java 7 issue. When I try the same as above
>>>>>>>>> with Java 6, it works, but not on 7:
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> Files [target/locationfiltered] and [witness/xml/xsltLayout.2]
>>>>>>>>> differ on line 4
>>>>>>>>> One reads:  [<log4j:properties>].
>>>>>>>>> Other reads:[</log4j:event>].
>>>>>>>>> --------------------------------
>>>>>>>>> Contents of target/locationfiltered:
>>>>>>>>> 1   : <log4j:event xmlns:log4j="http://jakarta.apache.org/log4j/"
>>>>>>>>> logger="org.apache.log4j.xml.XSLTLayoutTestCase$X"
>>>>>>>>> time="yyyy-MM-ddTHH:mm:ss.SSSZ" timestamp="XXX" level="INFO" thread="main">
>>>>>>>>> 2   : <log4j:message>in X() constructor</log4j:message>
>>>>>>>>> 3   : <log4j:locationInfo
>>>>>>>>> class="org.apache.log4j.xml.XSLTLayoutTestCase$X" method="&lt;init&gt;"
>>>>>>>>> file="XSLTLayoutTestCase.java" line="X"/>
>>>>>>>>> 4   : <log4j:properties>
>>>>>>>>> 5   : <log4j:data name="key1" value="val1"/>
>>>>>>>>> 6   : <log4j:data name="key2" value="val2"/>
>>>>>>>>> 7   : </log4j:properties>
>>>>>>>>> 8   : </log4j:event>
>>>>>>>>> 9   : <log4j:event xmlns:log4j="http://jakarta.apache.org/log4j/"
>>>>>>>>> logger="org.apache.log4j.xml.XSLTLayoutTestCase"
>>>>>>>>> time="yyyy-MM-ddTHH:mm:ss.SSSZ" timestamp="XXX" level="DEBUG" thread="main">
>>>>>>>>> 10  : <log4j:message>Message 0</log4j:message>
>>>>>>>>> 11  : <log4j:locationInfo
>>>>>>>>> class="org.apache.log4j.xml.XSLTLayoutTestCase" method="common"
>>>>>>>>> file="XSLTLayoutTestCase.java" line="X"/>
>>>>>>>>> 12  : <log4j:properties>
>>>>>>>>> 13  : <log4j:data name="key1" value="val1"/>
>>>>>>>>> 14  : <log4j:data name="key2" value="val2"/>
>>>>>>>>> 15  : </log4j:properties>
>>>>>>>>> 16  : </log4j:event>
>>>>>>>>> 17  : <log4j:event xmlns:log4j="http://jakarta.apache.org/log4j/"
>>>>>>>>> logger="root" time="yyyy-MM-ddTHH:mm:ss.SSSZ" timestamp="XXX" level="DEBUG"
>>>>>>>>> thread="main">
>>>>>>>>> 18  : <log4j:message>Message 0</log4j:message>
>>>>>>>>> 19  : <log4j:locationInfo
>>>>>>>>> class="org.apache.log4j.xml.XSLTLayoutTestCase" method="common"
>>>>>>>>> file="XSLTLayoutTestCase.java" line="X"/>
>>>>>>>>> 20  : <log4j:properties>
>>>>>>>>> 21  : <log4j:data name="key1" value="val1"/>
>>>>>>>>> 22  : <log4j:data name="key2" value="val2"/>
>>>>>>>>> 23  : </log4j:properties>
>>>>>>>>> 24  : </log4j:event>
>>>>>>>>> 25  : <log4j:event xmlns:log4j="http://jakarta.apache.org/log4j/"
>>>>>>>>> logger="org.apache.log4j.xml.XSLTLayoutTestCase"
>>>>>>>>> time="yyyy-MM-ddTHH:mm:ss.SSSZ" timestamp="XXX" level="INFO" thread="main">
>>>>>>>>> 26  : <log4j:message>Message 1</log4j:message>
>>>>>>>>> 27  : <log4j:locationInfo
>>>>>>>>> class="org.apache.log4j.xml.XSLTLayoutTestCase" method="common"
>>>>>>>>> file="XSLTLayoutTestCase.java" line="X"/>
>>>>>>>>> 28  : <log4j:properties>
>>>>>>>>> 29  : <log4j:data name="key1" value="val1"/>
>>>>>>>>> 30  : <log4j:data name="key2" value="val2"/>
>>>>>>>>> 31  : </log4j:properties>
>>>>>>>>> 32  : </log4j:event>
>>>>>>>>> 33  : <log4j:event xmlns:log4j="http://jakarta.apache.org/log4j/"
>>>>>>>>> logger="root" time="yyyy-MM-ddTHH:mm:ss.SSSZ" timestamp="XXX" level="INFO"
>>>>>>>>> thread="main">
>>>>>>>>> 34  : <log4j:message>Message 1</log4j:message>
>>>>>>>>> 35  : <log4j:locationInfo
>>>>>>>>> class="org.apache.log4j.xml.XSLTLayoutTestCase" method="common"
>>>>>>>>> file="XSLTLayoutTestCase.java" line="X"/>
>>>>>>>>> 36  : <log4j:properties>
>>>>>>>>> 37  : <log4j:data name="key1" value="val1"/>
>>>>>>>>> 38  : <log4j:data name="key2" value="val2"/>
>>>>>>>>> 39  : </log4j:properties>
>>>>>>>>> 40  : </log4j:event>
>>>>>>>>> 41  : <log4j:event xmlns:log4j="http://jakarta.apache.org/log4j/"
>>>>>>>>> logger="org.apache.log4j.xml.XSLTLayoutTestCase"
>>>>>>>>> time="yyyy-MM-ddTHH:mm:ss.SSSZ" timestamp="XXX" level="WARN" thread="main">
>>>>>>>>> 42  : <log4j:message>Message 2</log4j:message>
>>>>>>>>> 43  : <log4j:locationInfo
>>>>>>>>> class="org.apache.log4j.xml.XSLTLayoutTestCase" method="common"
>>>>>>>>> file="XSLTLayoutTestCase.java" line="X"/>
>>>>>>>>> 44  : <log4j:properties>
>>>>>>>>> 45  : <log4j:data name="key1" value="val1"/>
>>>>>>>>> 46  : <log4j:data name="key2" value="val2"/>
>>>>>>>>> 47  : </log4j:properties>
>>>>>>>>> 48  : </log4j:event>
>>>>>>>>> 49  : <log4j:event xmlns:log4j="http://jakarta.apache.org/log4j/"
>>>>>>>>> logger="root" time="yyyy-MM-ddTHH:mm:ss.SSSZ" timestamp="XXX" level="WARN"
>>>>>>>>> thread="main">
>>>>>>>>> 50  : <log4j:message>Message 2</log4j:message>
>>>>>>>>> 51  : <log4j:locationInfo
>>>>>>>>> class="org.apache.log4j.xml.XSLTLayoutTestCase" method="common"
>>>>>>>>> file="XSLTLayoutTestCase.java" line="X"/>
>>>>>>>>> 52  : <log4j:properties>
>>>>>>>>> 53  : <log4j:data name="key1" value="val1"/>
>>>>>>>>> 54  : <log4j:data name="key2" value="val2"/>
>>>>>>>>> 55  : </log4j:properties>
>>>>>>>>> 56  : </log4j:event>
>>>>>>>>> 57  : <log4j:event xmlns:log4j="http://jakarta.apache.org/log4j/"
>>>>>>>>> logger="org.apache.log4j.xml.XSLTLayoutTestCase"
>>>>>>>>> time="yyyy-MM-ddTHH:mm:ss.SSSZ" timestamp="XXX" level="ERROR" thread="main">
>>>>>>>>> 58  : <log4j:message>Message 3</log4j:message>
>>>>>>>>> 59  : <log4j:locationInfo
>>>>>>>>> class="org.apache.log4j.xml.XSLTLayoutTestCase" method="common"
>>>>>>>>> file="XSLTLayoutTestCase.java" line="X"/>
>>>>>>>>> 60  : <log4j:properties>
>>>>>>>>> 61  : <log4j:data name="key1" value="val1"/>
>>>>>>>>> 62  : <log4j:data name="key2" value="val2"/>
>>>>>>>>> 63  : </log4j:properties>
>>>>>>>>> 64  : </log4j:event>
>>>>>>>>> 65  : <log4j:event xmlns:log4j="http://jakarta.apache.org/log4j/"
>>>>>>>>> logger="root" time="yyyy-MM-ddTHH:mm:ss.SSSZ" timestamp="XXX" level="ERROR"
>>>>>>>>> thread="main">
>>>>>>>>> 66  : <log4j:message>Message 3</log4j:message>
>>>>>>>>> 67  : <log4j:locationInfo
>>>>>>>>> class="org.apache.log4j.xml.XSLTLayoutTestCase" method="common"
>>>>>>>>> file="XSLTLayoutTestCase.java" line="X"/>
>>>>>>>>> 68  : <log4j:properties>
>>>>>>>>> 69  : <log4j:data name="key1" value="val1"/>
>>>>>>>>> 70  : <log4j:data name="key2" value="val2"/>
>>>>>>>>> 71  : </log4j:properties>
>>>>>>>>> 72  : </log4j:event>
>>>>>>>>> 73  : <log4j:event xmlns:log4j="http://jakarta.apache.org/log4j/"
>>>>>>>>> logger="org.apache.log4j.xml.XSLTLayoutTestCase"
>>>>>>>>> time="yyyy-MM-ddTHH:mm:ss.SSSZ" timestamp="XXX" level="FATAL" thread="main">
>>>>>>>>> 74  : <log4j:message>Message 4</log4j:message>
>>>>>>>>> 75  : <log4j:locationInfo
>>>>>>>>> class="org.apache.log4j.xml.XSLTLayoutTestCase" method="common"
>>>>>>>>> file="XSLTLayoutTestCase.java" line="X"/>
>>>>>>>>> 76  : <log4j:properties>
>>>>>>>>> 77  : <log4j:data name="key1" value="val1"/>
>>>>>>>>> 78  : <log4j:data name="key2" value="val2"/>
>>>>>>>>> 79  : </log4j:properties>
>>>>>>>>> 80  : </log4j:event>
>>>>>>>>> 81  : <log4j:event xmlns:log4j="http://jakarta.apache.org/log4j/"
>>>>>>>>> logger="root" time="yyyy-MM-ddTHH:mm:ss.SSSZ" timestamp="XXX" level="FATAL"
>>>>>>>>> thread="main">
>>>>>>>>> 82  : <log4j:message>Message 4</log4j:message>
>>>>>>>>> 83  : <log4j:locationInfo
>>>>>>>>> class="org.apache.log4j.xml.XSLTLayoutTestCase" method="common"
>>>>>>>>> file="XSLTLayoutTestCase.java" line="X"/>
>>>>>>>>> 84  : <log4j:properties>
>>>>>>>>> 85  : <log4j:data name="key1" value="val1"/>
>>>>>>>>> 86  : <log4j:data name="key2" value="val2"/>
>>>>>>>>> 87  : </log4j:properties>
>>>>>>>>> 88  : </log4j:event>
>>>>>>>>> 89  : <log4j:event xmlns:log4j="http://jakarta.apache.org/log4j/"
>>>>>>>>> logger="org.apache.log4j.xml.XSLTLayoutTestCase"
>>>>>>>>> time="yyyy-MM-ddTHH:mm:ss.SSSZ" timestamp="XXX" level="DEBUG" thread="main">
>>>>>>>>> 90  : <log4j:message>Message 5</log4j:message>
>>>>>>>>> 91  : <log4j:throwable>java.lang.Exception: Just testing
>>>>>>>>> 92  :   at org.apache.log4j.xml.XSLTLayoutTestCase.common(X)
>>>>>>>>> 93  :   at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.log4j.xml.XSLTLayoutTestCase.testLocationInfo(X)
>>>>>>>>> 94  :   at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(X)
>>>>>>>>> 95  :   at junit.framework.TestCase.runTest(X)
>>>>>>>>> 96  :   at junit.framework.TestCase.runBare(X)
>>>>>>>>> 97  :   at junit.framework.TestCase.run(X)
>>>>>>>>> 98  : </log4j:throwable>
>>>>>>>>> 99  : <log4j:locationInfo
>>>>>>>>> class="org.apache.log4j.xml.XSLTLayoutTestCase" method="common"
>>>>>>>>> file="XSLTLayoutTestCase.java" line="X"/>
>>>>>>>>> 100 : <log4j:properties>
>>>>>>>>> 101 : <log4j:data name="key1" value="val1"/>
>>>>>>>>> 102 : <log4j:data name="key2" value="val2"/>
>>>>>>>>> 103 : </log4j:properties>
>>>>>>>>> 104 : </log4j:event>
>>>>>>>>> 105 : <log4j:event xmlns:log4j="http://jakarta.apache.org/log4j/"
>>>>>>>>> logger="root" time="yyyy-MM-ddTHH:mm:ss.SSSZ" timestamp="XXX" level="DEBUG"
>>>>>>>>> thread="main">
>>>>>>>>> 106 : <log4j:message>Message 5</log4j:message>
>>>>>>>>> 107 : <log4j:throwable>java.lang.Exception: Just testing
>>>>>>>>> 108 :   at org.apache.log4j.xml.XSLTLayoutTestCase.common(X)
>>>>>>>>> 109 :   at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.log4j.xml.XSLTLayoutTestCase.testLocationInfo(X)
>>>>>>>>> 110 :   at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(X)
>>>>>>>>> 111 :   at junit.framework.TestCase.runTest(X)
>>>>>>>>> 112 :   at junit.framework.TestCase.runBare(X)
>>>>>>>>> 113 :   at junit.framework.TestCase.run(X)
>>>>>>>>> 114 : </log4j:throwable>
>>>>>>>>> 115 : <log4j:locationInfo
>>>>>>>>> class="org.apache.log4j.xml.XSLTLayoutTestCase" method="common"
>>>>>>>>> file="XSLTLayoutTestCase.java" line="X"/>
>>>>>>>>> 116 : <log4j:properties>
>>>>>>>>> 117 : <log4j:data name="key1" value="val1"/>
>>>>>>>>> 118 : <log4j:data name="key2" value="val2"/>
>>>>>>>>> 119 : </log4j:properties>
>>>>>>>>> 120 : </log4j:event>
>>>>>>>>> 121 : <log4j:event xmlns:log4j="http://jakarta.apache.org/log4j/"
>>>>>>>>> logger="org.apache.log4j.xml.XSLTLayoutTestCase"
>>>>>>>>> time="yyyy-MM-ddTHH:mm:ss.SSSZ" timestamp="XXX" level="ERROR" thread="main">
>>>>>>>>> 122 : <log4j:message>Message 6</log4j:message>
>>>>>>>>> 123 : <log4j:throwable>java.lang.Exception: Just testing
>>>>>>>>> 124 :   at org.apache.log4j.xml.XSLTLayoutTestCase.common(X)
>>>>>>>>> 125 :   at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.log4j.xml.XSLTLayoutTestCase.testLocationInfo(X)
>>>>>>>>> 126 :   at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(X)
>>>>>>>>> 127 :   at junit.framework.TestCase.runTest(X)
>>>>>>>>> 128 :   at junit.framework.TestCase.runBare(X)
>>>>>>>>> 129 :   at junit.framework.TestCase.run(X)
>>>>>>>>> 130 : </log4j:throwable>
>>>>>>>>> 131 : <log4j:locationInfo
>>>>>>>>> class="org.apache.log4j.xml.XSLTLayoutTestCase" method="common"
>>>>>>>>> file="XSLTLayoutTestCase.java" line="X"/>
>>>>>>>>> 132 : <log4j:properties>
>>>>>>>>> 133 : <log4j:data name="key1" value="val1"/>
>>>>>>>>> 134 : <log4j:data name="key2" value="val2"/>
>>>>>>>>> 135 : </log4j:properties>
>>>>>>>>> 136 : </log4j:event>
>>>>>>>>> 137 : <log4j:event xmlns:log4j="http://jakarta.apache.org/log4j/"
>>>>>>>>> logger="root" time="yyyy-MM-ddTHH:mm:ss.SSSZ" timestamp="XXX" level="ERROR"
>>>>>>>>> thread="main">
>>>>>>>>> 138 : <log4j:message>Message 6</log4j:message>
>>>>>>>>> 139 : <log4j:throwable>java.lang.Exception: Just testing
>>>>>>>>> 140 :   at org.apache.log4j.xml.XSLTLayoutTestCase.common(X)
>>>>>>>>> 141 :   at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.log4j.xml.XSLTLayoutTestCase.testLocationInfo(X)
>>>>>>>>> 142 :   at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(X)
>>>>>>>>> 143 :   at junit.framework.TestCase.runTest(X)
>>>>>>>>> 144 :   at junit.framework.TestCase.runBare(X)
>>>>>>>>> 145 :   at junit.framework.TestCase.run(X)
>>>>>>>>> 146 : </log4j:throwable>
>>>>>>>>> 147 : <log4j:locationInfo
>>>>>>>>> class="org.apache.log4j.xml.XSLTLayoutTestCase" method="common"
>>>>>>>>> file="XSLTLayoutTestCase.java" line="X"/>
>>>>>>>>> 148 : <log4j:properties>
>>>>>>>>> 149 : <log4j:data name="key1" value="val1"/>
>>>>>>>>> 150 : <log4j:data name="key2" value="val2"/>
>>>>>>>>> 151 : </log4j:properties>
>>>>>>>>> 152 : </log4j:event>
>>>>>>>>> --------------------------------
>>>>>>>>> Contents of witness/xml/xsltLayout.2:
>>>>>>>>> 1   : <log4j:event xmlns:log4j="http://jakarta.apache.org/log4j/"
>>>>>>>>> logger="org.apache.log4j.xml.XSLTLayoutTestCase$X"
>>>>>>>>> time="yyyy-MM-ddTHH:mm:ss.SSSZ" timestamp="XXX" level="INFO" thread="main">
>>>>>>>>> 2   : <log4j:message>in X() constructor</log4j:message>
>>>>>>>>> 3   : <log4j:locationInfo
>>>>>>>>> class="org.apache.log4j.xml.XSLTLayoutTestCase$X" method="&lt;init&gt;"
>>>>>>>>> file="XSLTLayoutTestCase.java" line="X"/>
>>>>>>>>> 4   : </log4j:event>
>>>>>>>>> 5   : <log4j:event xmlns:log4j="http://jakarta.apache.org/log4j/"
>>>>>>>>> logger="org.apache.log4j.xml.XSLTLayoutTestCase"
>>>>>>>>> time="yyyy-MM-ddTHH:mm:ss.SSSZ" timestamp="XXX" level="DEBUG" thread="main">
>>>>>>>>> 6   : <log4j:message>Message 0</log4j:message>
>>>>>>>>> 7   : <log4j:locationInfo
>>>>>>>>> class="org.apache.log4j.xml.XSLTLayoutTestCase" method="common"
>>>>>>>>> file="XSLTLayoutTestCase.java" line="X"/>
>>>>>>>>> 8   : </log4j:event>
>>>>>>>>> 9   : <log4j:event xmlns:log4j="http://jakarta.apache.org/log4j/"
>>>>>>>>> logger="root" time="yyyy-MM-ddTHH:mm:ss.SSSZ" timestamp="XXX" level="DEBUG"
>>>>>>>>> thread="main">
>>>>>>>>> 10  : <log4j:message>Message 0</log4j:message>
>>>>>>>>> 11  : <log4j:locationInfo
>>>>>>>>> class="org.apache.log4j.xml.XSLTLayoutTestCase" method="common"
>>>>>>>>> file="XSLTLayoutTestCase.java" line="X"/>
>>>>>>>>> 12  : </log4j:event>
>>>>>>>>> 13  : <log4j:event xmlns:log4j="http://jakarta.apache.org/log4j/"
>>>>>>>>> logger="org.apache.log4j.xml.XSLTLayoutTestCase"
>>>>>>>>> time="yyyy-MM-ddTHH:mm:ss.SSSZ" timestamp="XXX" level="INFO" thread="main">
>>>>>>>>> 14  : <log4j:message>Message 1</log4j:message>
>>>>>>>>> 15  : <log4j:locationInfo
>>>>>>>>> class="org.apache.log4j.xml.XSLTLayoutTestCase" method="common"
>>>>>>>>> file="XSLTLayoutTestCase.java" line="X"/>
>>>>>>>>> 16  : </log4j:event>
>>>>>>>>> 17  : <log4j:event xmlns:log4j="http://jakarta.apache.org/log4j/"
>>>>>>>>> logger="root" time="yyyy-MM-ddTHH:mm:ss.SSSZ" timestamp="XXX" level="INFO"
>>>>>>>>> thread="main">
>>>>>>>>> 18  : <log4j:message>Message 1</log4j:message>
>>>>>>>>> 19  : <log4j:locationInfo
>>>>>>>>> class="org.apache.log4j.xml.XSLTLayoutTestCase" method="common"
>>>>>>>>> file="XSLTLayoutTestCase.java" line="X"/>
>>>>>>>>> 20  : </log4j:event>
>>>>>>>>> 21  : <log4j:event xmlns:log4j="http://jakarta.apache.org/log4j/"
>>>>>>>>> logger="org.apache.log4j.xml.XSLTLayoutTestCase"
>>>>>>>>> time="yyyy-MM-ddTHH:mm:ss.SSSZ" timestamp="XXX" level="WARN" thread="main">
>>>>>>>>> 22  : <log4j:message>Message 2</log4j:message>
>>>>>>>>> 23  : <log4j:locationInfo
>>>>>>>>> class="org.apache.log4j.xml.XSLTLayoutTestCase" method="common"
>>>>>>>>> file="XSLTLayoutTestCase.java" line="X"/>
>>>>>>>>> 24  : </log4j:event>
>>>>>>>>> 25  : <log4j:event xmlns:log4j="http://jakarta.apache.org/log4j/"
>>>>>>>>> logger="root" time="yyyy-MM-ddTHH:mm:ss.SSSZ" timestamp="XXX" level="WARN"
>>>>>>>>> thread="main">
>>>>>>>>> 26  : <log4j:message>Message 2</log4j:message>
>>>>>>>>> 27  : <log4j:locationInfo
>>>>>>>>> class="org.apache.log4j.xml.XSLTLayoutTestCase" method="common"
>>>>>>>>> file="XSLTLayoutTestCase.java" line="X"/>
>>>>>>>>> 28  : </log4j:event>
>>>>>>>>> 29  : <log4j:event xmlns:log4j="http://jakarta.apache.org/log4j/"
>>>>>>>>> logger="org.apache.log4j.xml.XSLTLayoutTestCase"
>>>>>>>>> time="yyyy-MM-ddTHH:mm:ss.SSSZ" timestamp="XXX" level="ERROR" thread="main">
>>>>>>>>> 30  : <log4j:message>Message 3</log4j:message>
>>>>>>>>> 31  : <log4j:locationInfo
>>>>>>>>> class="org.apache.log4j.xml.XSLTLayoutTestCase" method="common"
>>>>>>>>> file="XSLTLayoutTestCase.java" line="X"/>
>>>>>>>>> 32  : </log4j:event>
>>>>>>>>> 33  : <log4j:event xmlns:log4j="http://jakarta.apache.org/log4j/"
>>>>>>>>> logger="root" time="yyyy-MM-ddTHH:mm:ss.SSSZ" timestamp="XXX" level="ERROR"
>>>>>>>>> thread="main">
>>>>>>>>> 34  : <log4j:message>Message 3</log4j:message>
>>>>>>>>> 35  : <log4j:locationInfo
>>>>>>>>> class="org.apache.log4j.xml.XSLTLayoutTestCase" method="common"
>>>>>>>>> file="XSLTLayoutTestCase.java" line="X"/>
>>>>>>>>> 36  : </log4j:event>
>>>>>>>>> 37  : <log4j:event xmlns:log4j="http://jakarta.apache.org/log4j/"
>>>>>>>>> logger="org.apache.log4j.xml.XSLTLayoutTestCase"
>>>>>>>>> time="yyyy-MM-ddTHH:mm:ss.SSSZ" timestamp="XXX" level="FATAL" thread="main">
>>>>>>>>> 38  : <log4j:message>Message 4</log4j:message>
>>>>>>>>> 39  : <log4j:locationInfo
>>>>>>>>> class="org.apache.log4j.xml.XSLTLayoutTestCase" method="common"
>>>>>>>>> file="XSLTLayoutTestCase.java" line="X"/>
>>>>>>>>> 40  : </log4j:event>
>>>>>>>>> 41  : <log4j:event xmlns:log4j="http://jakarta.apache.org/log4j/"
>>>>>>>>> logger="root" time="yyyy-MM-ddTHH:mm:ss.SSSZ" timestamp="XXX" level="FATAL"
>>>>>>>>> thread="main">
>>>>>>>>> 42  : <log4j:message>Message 4</log4j:message>
>>>>>>>>> 43  : <log4j:locationInfo
>>>>>>>>> class="org.apache.log4j.xml.XSLTLayoutTestCase" method="common"
>>>>>>>>> file="XSLTLayoutTestCase.java" line="X"/>
>>>>>>>>> 44  : </log4j:event>
>>>>>>>>> 45  : <log4j:event xmlns:log4j="http://jakarta.apache.org/log4j/"
>>>>>>>>> logger="org.apache.log4j.xml.XSLTLayoutTestCase"
>>>>>>>>> time="yyyy-MM-ddTHH:mm:ss.SSSZ" timestamp="XXX" level="DEBUG" thread="main">
>>>>>>>>> 46  : <log4j:message>Message 5</log4j:message>
>>>>>>>>> 47  : <log4j:throwable>java.lang.Exception: Just testing
>>>>>>>>> 48  :   at org.apache.log4j.xml.XSLTLayoutTestCase.common(X)
>>>>>>>>> 49  :   at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.log4j.xml.XSLTLayoutTestCase.testLocationInfo(X)
>>>>>>>>> 50  :   at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(X)
>>>>>>>>> 51  :   at junit.framework.TestCase.runTest(X)
>>>>>>>>> 52  :   at junit.framework.TestCase.runBare(X)
>>>>>>>>> 53  :   at junit.framework.TestCase.run(X)
>>>>>>>>> 54  : </log4j:throwable>
>>>>>>>>> 55  : <log4j:locationInfo
>>>>>>>>> class="org.apache.log4j.xml.XSLTLayoutTestCase" method="common"
>>>>>>>>> file="XSLTLayoutTestCase.java" line="X"/>
>>>>>>>>> 56  : </log4j:event>
>>>>>>>>> 57  : <log4j:event xmlns:log4j="http://jakarta.apache.org/log4j/"
>>>>>>>>> logger="root" time="yyyy-MM-ddTHH:mm:ss.SSSZ" timestamp="XXX" level="DEBUG"
>>>>>>>>> thread="main">
>>>>>>>>> 58  : <log4j:message>Message 5</log4j:message>
>>>>>>>>> 59  : <log4j:throwable>java.lang.Exception: Just testing
>>>>>>>>> 60  :   at org.apache.log4j.xml.XSLTLayoutTestCase.common(X)
>>>>>>>>> 61  :   at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.log4j.xml.XSLTLayoutTestCase.testLocationInfo(X)
>>>>>>>>> 62  :   at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(X)
>>>>>>>>> 63  :   at junit.framework.TestCase.runTest(X)
>>>>>>>>> 64  :   at junit.framework.TestCase.runBare(X)
>>>>>>>>> 65  :   at junit.framework.TestCase.run(X)
>>>>>>>>> 66  : </log4j:throwable>
>>>>>>>>> 67  : <log4j:locationInfo
>>>>>>>>> class="org.apache.log4j.xml.XSLTLayoutTestCase" method="common"
>>>>>>>>> file="XSLTLayoutTestCase.java" line="X"/>
>>>>>>>>> 68  : </log4j:event>
>>>>>>>>> 69  : <log4j:event xmlns:log4j="http://jakarta.apache.org/log4j/"
>>>>>>>>> logger="org.apache.log4j.xml.XSLTLayoutTestCase"
>>>>>>>>> time="yyyy-MM-ddTHH:mm:ss.SSSZ" timestamp="XXX" level="ERROR" thread="main">
>>>>>>>>> 70  : <log4j:message>Message 6</log4j:message>
>>>>>>>>> 71  : <log4j:throwable>java.lang.Exception: Just testing
>>>>>>>>> 72  :   at org.apache.log4j.xml.XSLTLayoutTestCase.common(X)
>>>>>>>>> 73  :   at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.log4j.xml.XSLTLayoutTestCase.testLocationInfo(X)
>>>>>>>>> 74  :   at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(X)
>>>>>>>>> 75  :   at junit.framework.TestCase.runTest(X)
>>>>>>>>> 76  :   at junit.framework.TestCase.runBare(X)
>>>>>>>>> 77  :   at junit.framework.TestCase.run(X)
>>>>>>>>> 78  : </log4j:throwable>
>>>>>>>>> 79  : <log4j:locationInfo
>>>>>>>>> class="org.apache.log4j.xml.XSLTLayoutTestCase" method="common"
>>>>>>>>> file="XSLTLayoutTestCase.java" line="X"/>
>>>>>>>>> 80  : </log4j:event>
>>>>>>>>> 81  : <log4j:event xmlns:log4j="http://jakarta.apache.org/log4j/"
>>>>>>>>> logger="root" time="yyyy-MM-ddTHH:mm:ss.SSSZ" timestamp="XXX" level="ERROR"
>>>>>>>>> thread="main">
>>>>>>>>> 82  : <log4j:message>Message 6</log4j:message>
>>>>>>>>> 83  : <log4j:throwable>java.lang.Exception: Just testing
>>>>>>>>> 84  :   at org.apache.log4j.xml.XSLTLayoutTestCase.common(X)
>>>>>>>>> 85  :   at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.log4j.xml.XSLTLayoutTestCase.testLocationInfo(X)
>>>>>>>>> 86  :   at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(X)
>>>>>>>>> 87  :   at junit.framework.TestCase.runTest(X)
>>>>>>>>> 88  :   at junit.framework.TestCase.runBare(X)
>>>>>>>>> 89  :   at junit.framework.TestCase.run(X)
>>>>>>>>> 90  : </log4j:throwable>
>>>>>>>>> 91  : <log4j:locationInfo
>>>>>>>>> class="org.apache.log4j.xml.XSLTLayoutTestCase" method="common"
>>>>>>>>> file="XSLTLayoutTestCase.java" line="X"/>
>>>>>>>>> 92  : </log4j:event>
>>>>>>>>> log4j: setFile called: target/temp, false
>>>>>>>>> log4j: setFile ended
>>>>>>>>> Tests run: 5, Failures: 2, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed:
>>>>>>>>> 0.372 sec <<< FAILURE!
>>>>>>>>> testCDATA(org.apache.log4j.xml.XSLTLayoutTestCase)  Time elapsed:
>>>>>>>>> 0.037 sec  <<< FAILURE!
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> junit.framework.AssertionFailedError
>>>>>>>>>         at junit.framework.Assert.fail(Assert.java:47)
>>>>>>>>>         at junit.framework.Assert.assertTrue(Assert.java:20)
>>>>>>>>>         at junit.framework.Assert.assertTrue(Assert.java:27)
>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.log4j.xml.XSLTLayoutTestCase.testCDATA(XSLTLayoutTestCase.java:115)
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> testLocationInfo(org.apache.log4j.xml.XSLTLayoutTestCase)  Time
>>>>>>>>> elapsed: 0.283 sec  <<< FAILURE!
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> junit.framework.AssertionFailedError
>>>>>>>>>         at junit.framework.Assert.fail(Assert.java:47)
>>>>>>>>>         at junit.framework.Assert.assertTrue(Assert.java:20)
>>>>>>>>>         at junit.framework.Assert.assertTrue(Assert.java:27)
>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.log4j.xml.XSLTLayoutTestCase.testLocationInfo(XSLTLayoutTestCase.java:94)
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> Results :
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> Failed tests:   testCDATA(org.apache.log4j.xml.XSLTLayoutTestCase)
>>>>>>>>>   testLocationInfo(org.apache.log4j.xml.XSLTLayoutTestCase)
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> Tests run: 217, Failures: 2, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> [INFO]
>>>>>>>>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>>>>>> [INFO] BUILD FAILURE
>>>>>>>>> [INFO]
>>>>>>>>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> My set up for Java 6:
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> Apache Maven 3.1.1 (0728685237757ffbf44136acec0402957f723d9a;
>>>>>>>>> 2013-09-17 11:22:22-0400)
>>>>>>>>> Maven home: C:\Java\apache-maven-3.1.1\bin\..
>>>>>>>>> Java version: 1.6.0_45, vendor: Sun Microsystems Inc.
>>>>>>>>> Java home: C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_45\jre
>>>>>>>>> Default locale: en_US, platform encoding: Cp1252
>>>>>>>>> OS name: "windows 7", version: "6.1", arch: "amd64", family:
>>>>>>>>> "windows"
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> My Java 7 set up:
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> Apache Maven 3.1.1 (0728685237757ffbf44136acec0402957f723d9a;
>>>>>>>>> 2013-09-17 11:22:22-0400)
>>>>>>>>> Maven home: C:\Java\apache-maven-3.1.1\bin\..
>>>>>>>>> Java version: 1.7.0_45, vendor: Oracle Corporation
>>>>>>>>> Java home: C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_45\jre
>>>>>>>>> Default locale: en_US, platform encoding: Cp1252
>>>>>>>>> OS name: "windows 7", version: "6.1", arch: "amd64", family:
>>>>>>>>> "windows"
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> The test stack traces are also not designed to work within an IDE,
>>>>>>>>> try org.apache.log4j.xml.XSLTLayoutTestCase.testLocationInfo() in Eclipse
>>>>>>>>> for example.
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> Gary
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> On Thu, Nov 21, 2013 at 9:25 AM, Gary Gregory <
>>>>>>>>> garydgregory@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> I just ran 'mvn clean test' and got a different error:
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> Tests run: 5, Failures: 2, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed:
>>>>>>>>>> 0.418 sec <<< FAILURE!
>>>>>>>>>> testCDATA(org.apache.log4j.xml.XSLTLayoutTestCase)  Time elapsed:
>>>>>>>>>> 0.069 sec  <<< FAILURE!
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> junit.framework.AssertionFailedError
>>>>>>>>>>         at junit.framework.Assert.fail(Assert.java:47)
>>>>>>>>>>         at junit.framework.Assert.assertTrue(Assert.java:20)
>>>>>>>>>>         at junit.framework.Assert.assertTrue(Assert.java:27)
>>>>>>>>>>          at
>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.log4j.xml.XSLTLayoutTestCase.testCDATA(XSLTLayoutTestCase.java:115)
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> testLocationInfo(org.apache.log4j.xml.XSLTLayoutTestCase)  Time
>>>>>>>>>> elapsed: 0.314 sec  <<< FAILURE!
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> junit.framework.AssertionFailedError
>>>>>>>>>>         at junit.framework.Assert.fail(Assert.java:47)
>>>>>>>>>>         at junit.framework.Assert.assertTrue(Assert.java:20)
>>>>>>>>>>         at junit.framework.Assert.assertTrue(Assert.java:27)
>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.log4j.xml.XSLTLayoutTestCase.testLocationInfo(XSLTLayoutTestCase.java:94)
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> Results :
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> Failed tests:   testCDATA(org.apache.log4j.xml.XSLTLayoutTestCase)
>>>>>>>>>>   testLocationInfo(org.apache.log4j.xml.XSLTLayoutTestCase)
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> Tests run: 217, Failures: 2, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>  With:
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> Apache Maven 3.1.1 (0728685237757ffbf44136acec0402957f723d9a;
>>>>>>>>>> 2013-09-17 11:22:22-0400)
>>>>>>>>>> Maven home: C:\Java\apache-maven-3.1.1\bin\..
>>>>>>>>>> Java version: 1.7.0_45, vendor: Oracle Corporation
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> Java home: C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_45\jre
>>>>>>>>>> Default locale: en_US, platform encoding: Cp1252
>>>>>>>>>> OS name: "windows 7", version: "6.1", arch: "amd64", family:
>>>>>>>>>> "windows"
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> Gary
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> On Thu, Nov 21, 2013 at 1:18 AM, Christian Grobmeier <
>>>>>>>>>> grobmeier@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> Can somebody else help testing this on Windows?
>>>>>>>>>>> I was not able to reproduce this, but on the other hand i lack
>>>>>>>>>>> the OS.
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> On 6 Nov 2013, at 16:43, Gary Gregory wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>  On Wed, Nov 6, 2013 at 9:35 AM, Christian Grobmeier <
>>>>>>>>>>>> grobmeier@gmail.com>wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>  On 6 Nov 2013, at 14:39, Gary Gregory wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>> On Wed, Nov 6, 2013 at 4:33 AM, Christian Grobmeier <
>>>>>>>>>>>>> grobmeier@gmail.com
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> The class files must have been left over from an old build.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> With "mvn
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> clean
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> package" I still get one error:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Results :
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Failed tests:   test1(org.apache.log4j.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> rolling.TimeBasedRollingTest)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Tests run: 217, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>> Any chance to get more output?
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> I got:
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> test1(org.apache.log4j.rolling.TimeBasedRollingTest)  Time
>>>>>>>>>>>> elapsed: 2.48
>>>>>>>>>>>> sec  <<< FAILURE!
>>>>>>>>>>>> junit.framework.AssertionFailedError
>>>>>>>>>>>>      at junit.framework.Assert.fail(Assert.java:47)
>>>>>>>>>>>>      at junit.framework.Assert.assertTrue(Assert.java:20)
>>>>>>>>>>>>      at junit.framework.Assert.assertTrue(Assert.java:27)
>>>>>>>>>>>>      at
>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.log4j.rolling.TimeBasedRollingTest.test1(
>>>>>>>>>>>> TimeBasedRollingTest.java:134)
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> Gary
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>> For me the test works on cli and in IntelliJ. But I am on a
>>>>>>>>>>>>> mac.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>> Actually the whole testing code is more than questionable
>>>>>>>>>>>>> these days.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>  Using:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Apache Maven 3.1.1 (0728685237757ffbf44136acec0402957f723d9a;
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 2013-09-17
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 11:22:22-0400)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Maven home: C:\Java\apache-maven-3.1.1\bin\..
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Java version: 1.6.0_45, vendor: Sun Microsystems Inc.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Java home: C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_45\jre
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Default locale: en_US, platform encoding: Cp1252
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> OS name: "windows 7", version: "6.1", arch: "amd64", family:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> "windows"
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Gary
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>  Let me know.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Cheer
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Christian
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Tests run: 521, Failures: 2, Errors: 18, Skipped: 0
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> with:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Apache Maven 3.1.1 (0728685237757ffbf44136acec0402
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 957f723d9a;
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 2013-09-17
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 11:22:22-0400)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Maven home: C:\Java\apache-maven-3.1.1\bin\..
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Java version: *1.7.0_45*, vendor: Oracle Corporation
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Java home: C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_45\jre
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Default locale: en_US, platform encoding: Cp1252
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> OS name: "windows 7", version: "6.1", arch: "amd64",
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> family: "windows"
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> and
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Apache Maven 3.1.1 (0728685237757ffbf44136acec0402
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 957f723d9a;
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 2013-09-17
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 11:22:22-0400)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Maven home: C:\Java\apache-maven-3.1.1\bin\..
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Java version: *1.6.0_45*, vendor: Sun Microsystems Inc.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Java home: C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_45\jre
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Default locale: en_US, platform encoding: Cp1252
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> OS name: "windows 7", version: "6.1", arch: "amd64",
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> family: "windows"
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Thoughts?
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Gary
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> On Mon, Oct 21, 2013 at 4:20 AM, Christian Grobmeier <
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> grobmeier@gmail.com
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>  wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Hello
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> please vote to release Apache Log4j Extras 1.2.17.1.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Site:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> http://people.apache.org/~grobmeier/extras-12171
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> (download path will be corrected at release time)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Artifacts:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> orgapachelogging-007/log4j/apache-log4j-extras/1.2.17.1/
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> (please note: I worked more closely to the Log4j2 release
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> guide. All
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> artifacts are on the repository server,
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> including the previously damaged -bin artifact. Only -src
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> and -bin
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> artifacts will be linked from the website later)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> You can easily download all artifacts using this command:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> wget -e robots=off --cut-dirs=3 -r -p -np
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> --no-check-certificate
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> orgapachelogging-007/log4j/apache-log4j-extras/1.2.17.1/
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Source tag:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/logging/log4j/companions/
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> extras/tags/apache-log4j-extras-1.2.17.1/
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Changes to 1.2.17:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> The -bin artifact still contained duplicated classes,
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> while the -src
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> artifact did not. This version removes
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the duplicated classes from the artifact.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Please cast your vote:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> [ ] +1, release
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> [ ] -1, do not release, because
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Thanks,
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Christian
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ---
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> http://www.grobmeier.de
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> @grobmeier
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> GPG: 0xA5CC90DB
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> --
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> E-Mail: garydgregory@gmail.com | ggregory@apache.org
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Java Persistence with Hibernate, Second Edition<
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> http://www.manning.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> com/bauer3/>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> JUnit in Action, Second Edition <http://www.manning.com/
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> tahchiev/>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Spring Batch in Action <http://www.manning.com/templier/>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Blog: http://garygregory.wordpress.com
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Home: http://garygregory.com/
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Tweet! http://twitter.com/GaryGregory
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ---
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> http://www.grobmeier.de
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> @grobmeier
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> GPG: 0xA5CC90DB
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ---------
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: log4j-dev-unsubscribe@logging.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> apache.org
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> For additional commands, e-mail:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> log4j-dev-help@logging.apache.org
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> --
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> E-Mail: garydgregory@gmail.com | ggregory@apache.org
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Java Persistence with Hibernate, Second Edition<
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> http://www.manning.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> com/bauer3/>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> JUnit in Action, Second Edition <http://www.manning.com/
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> tahchiev/>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Spring Batch in Action <http://www.manning.com/templier/>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Blog: http://garygregory.wordpress.com
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Home: http://garygregory.com/
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Tweet! http://twitter.com/GaryGregory
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>> ---
>>>>>>>>>>>>> http://www.grobmeier.de
>>>>>>>>>>>>> @grobmeier
>>>>>>>>>>>>> GPG: 0xA5CC90DB
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>> ------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>>>>>>>>>> ---------
>>>>>>>>>>>>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: log4j-dev-unsubscribe@logging.
>>>>>>>>>>>>> apache.org
>>>>>>>>>>>>> For additional commands, e-mail:
>>>>>>>>>>>>> log4j-dev-help@logging.apache.org
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> --
>>>>>>>>>>>> E-Mail: garydgregory@gmail.com | ggregory@apache.org
>>>>>>>>>>>> Java Persistence with Hibernate, Second Edition<
>>>>>>>>>>>> http://www.manning.com/bauer3/>
>>>>>>>>>>>> JUnit in Action, Second Edition <http://www.manning.com/
>>>>>>>>>>>> tahchiev/>
>>>>>>>>>>>> Spring Batch in Action <http://www.manning.com/templier/>
>>>>>>>>>>>> Blog: http://garygregory.wordpress.com
>>>>>>>>>>>> Home: http://garygregory.com/
>>>>>>>>>>>> Tweet! http://twitter.com/GaryGregory
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> ---
>>>>>>>>>>> http://www.grobmeier.de
>>>>>>>>>>> @grobmeier
>>>>>>>>>>> GPG: 0xA5CC90DB
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> ------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>>>>>>>> ---------
>>>>>>>>>>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: log4j-dev-unsubscribe@logging.apache.org
>>>>>>>>>>> For additional commands, e-mail: log4j-dev-help@logging.apache.
>>>>>>>>>>> org
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> --
>>>>>>>>>> E-Mail: garydgregory@gmail.com | ggregory@apache.org
>>>>>>>>>> Java Persistence with Hibernate, Second Edition<http://www.manning.com/bauer3/>
>>>>>>>>>> JUnit in Action, Second Edition<http://www.manning.com/tahchiev/>
>>>>>>>>>> Spring Batch in Action <http://www.manning.com/templier/>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> Blog: http://garygregory.wordpress.com
>>>>>>>>>> Home: http://garygregory.com/
>>>>>>>>>> Tweet! http://twitter.com/GaryGregory
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> --
>>>>>>>>> E-Mail: garydgregory@gmail.com | ggregory@apache.org
>>>>>>>>> Java Persistence with Hibernate, Second Edition<http://www.manning.com/bauer3/>
>>>>>>>>> JUnit in Action, Second Edition <http://www.manning.com/tahchiev/>
>>>>>>>>> Spring Batch in Action <http://www.manning.com/templier/>
>>>>>>>>> Blog: http://garygregory.wordpress.com
>>>>>>>>> Home: http://garygregory.com/
>>>>>>>>> Tweet! http://twitter.com/GaryGregory
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> --
>>>>>>>> http://people.apache.org/~britter/
>>>>>>>> http://www.systemoutprintln.de/
>>>>>>>> http://twitter.com/BenediktRitter
>>>>>>>> http://github.com/britter
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> --
>>>>>>> E-Mail: garydgregory@gmail.com | ggregory@apache.org
>>>>>>> Java Persistence with Hibernate, Second Edition<http://www.manning.com/bauer3/>
>>>>>>> JUnit in Action, Second Edition <http://www.manning.com/tahchiev/>
>>>>>>> Spring Batch in Action <http://www.manning.com/templier/>
>>>>>>> Blog: http://garygregory.wordpress.com
>>>>>>> Home: http://garygregory.com/
>>>>>>> Tweet! http://twitter.com/GaryGregory
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> --
>>>>>> http://people.apache.org/~britter/
>>>>>> http://www.systemoutprintln.de/
>>>>>> http://twitter.com/BenediktRitter
>>>>>> http://github.com/britter
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> --
>>>>> E-Mail: garydgregory@gmail.com | ggregory@apache.org
>>>>> Java Persistence with Hibernate, Second Edition<http://www.manning.com/bauer3/>
>>>>> JUnit in Action, Second Edition <http://www.manning.com/tahchiev/>
>>>>> Spring Batch in Action <http://www.manning.com/templier/>
>>>>> Blog: http://garygregory.wordpress.com
>>>>> Home: http://garygregory.com/
>>>>> Tweet! http://twitter.com/GaryGregory
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> --
>>>> http://people.apache.org/~britter/
>>>> http://www.systemoutprintln.de/
>>>> http://twitter.com/BenediktRitter
>>>> http://github.com/britter
>>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> --
>>> E-Mail: garydgregory@gmail.com | ggregory@apache.org
>>> Java Persistence with Hibernate, Second Edition<http://www.manning.com/bauer3/>
>>> JUnit in Action, Second Edition <http://www.manning.com/tahchiev/>
>>> Spring Batch in Action <http://www.manning.com/templier/>
>>> Blog: http://garygregory.wordpress.com
>>> Home: http://garygregory.com/
>>> Tweet! http://twitter.com/GaryGregory
>>>
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> E-Mail: garydgregory@gmail.com | ggregory@apache.org
>> Java Persistence with Hibernate, Second Edition<http://www.manning.com/bauer3/>
>> JUnit in Action, Second Edition <http://www.manning.com/tahchiev/>
>> Spring Batch in Action <http://www.manning.com/templier/>
>> Blog: http://garygregory.wordpress.com
>> Home: http://garygregory.com/
>> Tweet! http://twitter.com/GaryGregory
>>
>
>
>
> --
> http://people.apache.org/~britter/
> http://www.systemoutprintln.de/
> http://twitter.com/BenediktRitter
> http://github.com/britter
>



-- 
E-Mail: garydgregory@gmail.com | ggregory@apache.org
Java Persistence with Hibernate, Second Edition<http://www.manning.com/bauer3/>
JUnit in Action, Second Edition <http://www.manning.com/tahchiev/>
Spring Batch in Action <http://www.manning.com/templier/>
Blog: http://garygregory.wordpress.com
Home: http://garygregory.com/
Tweet! http://twitter.com/GaryGregory

Mime
View raw message