logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <ralph.go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: Should we do a feature freeze for 2.0?
Date Sat, 03 May 2014 21:57:21 GMT
I’d like to see web moved to its own subproject.  I have a few bugs I want to fix.  I’d
like to do the rc2 release next weekend if we can.  I am hoping this is the last rc.

Ralph

On May 3, 2014, at 2:29 PM, Matt Sicker <boards@gmail.com> wrote:

> Sounds good. Any other features we'd like to put in? I think that was the last major
one being worked on at this point.

> On 3 May 2014 16:07, Gary Gregory <garydgregory@gmail.com> wrote:
> FYI I have been working on and off on the XML and JSON receivers which affects the respective
layouts. These should be in 2.0. I hope to be done this week or the next.

> Gary

feature additions and focus on bugs and any remaining API changes that might be necessary
(if there are any). The experimental branch could be renamed to 2.1.x, or we could start a
2.0.x branch from the current trunk.