logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Bruno Mahé <bm...@tango.me>
Subject Re: Next release
Date Sat, 12 Jul 2014 20:03:04 GMT
Hi,

We have been testing Apache Log4j 2.0rc2 at Tango for a few weeks and
have been very impressed.
We are in the process of migrating our services to Apache Log 2.0rc2 so
they can be ready for roll out when 2.0 comes out.

The only issue we had so far was about configuring async logger for all
loggers. Having to pass system properties to Apache Tomcat in order to
activate and configure async loggers is not convenient.

There is also a more detailed email/blog post with some numbers we
collected being worked on.

Thanks,
Bruno