logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Remko Popma <remko.po...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Having issues doing release.
Date Wed, 30 Jul 2014 00:46:41 GMT
I didn't realize that the BOM module had a different numbering/versioning scheme than the other
modules. Just wondering: Is this "9" necessary?

Sent from my iPhone

> On 2014/07/30, at 9:33, Matt Sicker <boards@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I get this error when I do "mvn release:perform":
>
> [INFO] [ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-deploy-plugin:2.5:deploy
(default-deploy) on project log4j-bom: Failed to deploy artifacts: Could not transfer artifact
org.apache:log4j-bom:pom:9 from/to apache.releases.https (https://repository.apache.org/service/local/staging/deploy/maven2):
Failed to transfer file: https://repository.apache.org/service/local/staging/deploy/maven2/org/apache/log4j-bom/9/log4j-bom-9.pom.
Return code is: 400, ReasonPhrase: Bad Request. -> [Help 1]