logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Bruce Brouwer <bruce.brou...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Next release
Date Sat, 12 Jul 2014 17:21:27 GMT
If StatusLogger is not really part of the api and is really only meant for
internal use then I feel comfortable putting my changes in at a later time.
Could we put a comment on the StatusLogger at least so people are aware of
this distinction. (Maybe there already is one) I can do that much easily
enough.