As long as we fix the release notes contents manually in the announcement email, these are not showstoppers, are they?

On Thu, Jul 31, 2014 at 12:23 AM, Ralph Goers <ralph.goers@dslextreme.com> wrote:
I told you the wiki release page needed a few updates :-).

The release notes are what are used to send the release announcement. So when the announcement email is sent out the changes noted below need to be made to it.  The wiki needs to be updated to say that announcement.vm needs to be reviewed and updated appropriately.

I think this was pointed out when Nick did the release.  It is a bit of a PITA to have to update that for every release and keeping track of who signed which release is going to be a problem. I think the ASF is looking into a more generic code signing solution - or at least I think I recall reading about that.

Ralph