logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Chathura Priyankara <priyankara...@gmail.com>
Subject [Dev][log4j2]How to fix printing blank pair of square braces for certain patterns
Date Mon, 01 Jun 2015 09:06:07 GMT
Hi,

In my log4j2 configuration file, for the pattern converters which don't
have any value to print, the out put in the appender is an empty pair of
square braces "[]".

As an example if we have %x as a pattern converter if the log event doesn't
have any log record in NDC it will print part of empty square braces.

I want to know that whether is the normal behavior ? If so is there any way
that I can set not to print square braces if it doesn't has any log record ?

Thanks!
Chathura.
--
Chathura Priyankara,