logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Jose Luis Valencia <jvalen...@rocoto.com.pe>
Subject Re: log4j2 NoSql appender MongoDB 3 driver support
Date Fri, 03 Jul 2015 19:30:30 GMT
​Driver 3.x support all previous mongo server versions​ and the unique
incompatibility factor between 2.x and 3.x drivers is that function which
was deprecated in 2.12 itself.
I also would like to say that log4j doesn't support connections to mongo
databases that don't need authentication.

--
José L. Valencia Gutierrez
<http://www.rocoto.com.pe>