logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Ralph Goers <ralph.go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: Failures in org.apache.logging.log4j.core.util.datetime.FixedDateFormatTest
Date Sun, 01 Nov 2015 23:50:38 GMT
I ran it again just by itself. It still failed but a little more information.

-------------------------------------------------------
 T E S T S
-------------------------------------------------------
Running org.apache.logging.log4j.io.IoBuilderTest
Running org.apache.logging.log4j.io.LoggerBufferedInputStreamCallerInfoTest
Running org.apache.logging.log4j.io.LoggerBufferedReaderCallerInfoTest
Running org.apache.logging.log4j.io.LoggerBufferedInputStreamTest
Running org.apache.logging.log4j.io.LoggerFilterOutputStreamTest
Running org.apache.logging.log4j.io.LoggerInputStreamCallerInfoTest
Running org.apache.logging.log4j.io.LoggerInputStreamTest
Running org.apache.logging.log4j.io.LoggerOutputStreamCallerInfoTest
Running org.apache.logging.log4j.io.LoggerFilterWriterTest
Running org.apache.logging.log4j.io.LoggerBufferedReaderTest
Running org.apache.logging.log4j.io.LoggerOutputStreamTest
Running org.apache.logging.log4j.io.LoggerPrintStreamCallerInfoTest
Running org.apache.logging.log4j.io.LoggerPrintWriterJdbcH2Test
Running org.apache.logging.log4j.io.LoggerPrintStreamTest
Running org.apache.logging.log4j.io.LoggerPrintWriterTest
Running org.apache.logging.log4j.io.LoggerPrintWriterCallerInfoTest
Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 2.174 sec - in org.apache.logging.log4j.io.IoBuilderTest
Running org.apache.logging.log4j.io.LoggerReaderCallerInfoTest
Tests run: 4, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 2.212 sec - in org.apache.logging.log4j.io.LoggerBufferedInputStreamCallerInfoTest
Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 2.136 sec - in org.apache.logging.log4j.io.LoggerInputStreamCallerInfoTest
Running org.apache.logging.log4j.io.LoggerWriterTest
Running org.apache.logging.log4j.io.LoggerReaderTest
Tests run: 6, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 2.25 sec - in org.apache.logging.log4j.io.LoggerBufferedReaderCallerInfoTest
Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.152 sec - in org.apache.logging.log4j.io.LoggerReaderCallerInfoTest
Tests run: 15, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 2.162 sec - in org.apache.logging.log4j.io.LoggerPrintWriterCallerInfoTest
Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 2.258 sec - in org.apache.logging.log4j.io.LoggerOutputStreamCallerInfoTest
Tests run: 7, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 2.403 sec - in org.apache.logging.log4j.io.LoggerBufferedInputStreamTest
Tests run: 7, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 2.38 sec - in org.apache.logging.log4j.io.LoggerInputStreamTest
Tests run: 9, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 2.381 sec - in org.apache.logging.log4j.io.LoggerBufferedReaderTest
Tests run: 15, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 2.374 sec - in org.apache.logging.log4j.io.LoggerPrintStreamCallerInfoTest
Tests run: 8, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.302 sec - in org.apache.logging.log4j.io.LoggerReaderTest
Tests run: 8, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 2.661 sec - in org.apache.logging.log4j.io.LoggerFilterOutputStreamTest
Tests run: 8, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 2.644 sec - in org.apache.logging.log4j.io.LoggerFilterWriterTest
Tests run: 8, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 2.65 sec - in org.apache.logging.log4j.io.LoggerOutputStreamTest
Tests run: 8, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.524 sec - in org.apache.logging.log4j.io.LoggerWriterTest
Tests run: 17, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 2.621 sec - in org.apache.logging.log4j.io.LoggerPrintWriterTest
Tests run: 17, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 2.654 sec - in org.apache.logging.log4j.io.LoggerPrintStreamTest
Tests run: 2, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 1, Time elapsed: 2.688 sec - in org.apache.logging.log4j.io.LoggerPrintWriterJdbcH2Test

Results :

Tests run: 143, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 1

[INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
[INFO] BUILD FAILURE
[INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
[INFO] Total time: 25.295 s
[INFO] Finished at: 2015-11-01T16:41:05-07:00
[INFO] Final Memory: 19M/982M
[INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-surefire-plugin:2.19:test (default-test)
on project log4j-iostreams: ExecutionException The forked VM terminated without properly saying
goodbye. VM crash or System.exit called?
[ERROR] Command was /bin/sh -c cd /Users/rgoers/projects/apache/logging/log4j/log4j2/logging-log4j2/log4j-iostreams
&& /Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/jdk1.7.0_67.jdk/Contents/Home/jre/bin/java -XX:MaxPermSize=512m
-jar /Users/rgoers/projects/apache/logging/log4j/log4j2/logging-log4j2/log4j-iostreams/target/surefire/surefirebooter541353761281577710.jar
/Users/rgoers/projects/apache/logging/log4j/log4j2/logging-log4j2/log4j-iostreams/target/surefire/surefire3701637320400826864tmp
/Users/rgoers/projects/apache/logging/log4j/log4j2/logging-log4j2/log4j-iostreams/target/surefire/surefire_45377993339614952857tmp
[ERROR] -> [Help 1]
[ERROR] 
[ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e switch.
[ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging.
[ERROR] 
[ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the following
articles:
[ERROR] [Help 1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/MojoFailureException

Ralph

> On Nov 1, 2015, at 4:32 PM, Ralph Goers <ralph.goers@dslextreme.com> wrote:
> 
> All the core tests worked fine. However, my build got hung in iostreams.
> 
> 
> -------------------------------------------------------
>  T E S T S
> -------------------------------------------------------
> Running org.apache.logging.log4j.io.IoBuilderTest
> Running org.apache.logging.log4j.io.LoggerBufferedInputStreamCallerInfoTest
> Running org.apache.logging.log4j.io.LoggerBufferedInputStreamTest
> Running org.apache.logging.log4j.io.LoggerBufferedReaderCallerInfoTest
> Running org.apache.logging.log4j.io.LoggerBufferedReaderTest
> Running org.apache.logging.log4j.io.LoggerFilterWriterTest
> Running org.apache.logging.log4j.io.LoggerInputStreamTest
> Running org.apache.logging.log4j.io.LoggerInputStreamCallerInfoTest
> Running org.apache.logging.log4j.io.LoggerOutputStreamTest
> Running org.apache.logging.log4j.io.LoggerPrintWriterCallerInfoTest
> Running org.apache.logging.log4j.io.LoggerPrintStreamCallerInfoTest
> Running org.apache.logging.log4j.io.LoggerPrintWriterJdbcH2Test
> Running org.apache.logging.log4j.io.LoggerFilterOutputStreamTest
> Running org.apache.logging.log4j.io.LoggerPrintWriterTest
> Running org.apache.logging.log4j.io.LoggerPrintStreamTest
> Tests run: 6, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 2.199 sec - in org.apache.logging.log4j.io.LoggerBufferedReaderCallerInfoTest
> Running org.apache.logging.log4j.io.LoggerReaderCallerInfoTest
> Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 2.27 sec - in org.apache.logging.log4j.io.IoBuilderTest
> Running org.apache.logging.log4j.io.LoggerReaderTest
> Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 2.212 sec - in org.apache.logging.log4j.io.LoggerInputStreamCallerInfoTest
> Running org.apache.logging.log4j.io.LoggerWriterTest
> Tests run: 4, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 2.291 sec - in org.apache.logging.log4j.io.LoggerBufferedInputStreamCallerInfoTest
> Tests run: 15, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 2.246 sec - in org.apache.logging.log4j.io.LoggerPrintStreamCallerInfoTest
> Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.099 sec - in org.apache.logging.log4j.io.LoggerReaderCallerInfoTest
> Tests run: 15, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 2.328 sec - in org.apache.logging.log4j.io.LoggerPrintWriterCallerInfoTest
> Tests run: 9, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 2.421 sec - in org.apache.logging.log4j.io.LoggerBufferedReaderTest
> Tests run: 7, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 2.467 sec - in org.apache.logging.log4j.io.LoggerBufferedInputStreamTest
> Tests run: 7, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 2.468 sec - in org.apache.logging.log4j.io.LoggerInputStreamTest
> Tests run: 8, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.281 sec - in org.apache.logging.log4j.io.LoggerReaderTest
> Tests run: 8, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 2.673 sec - in org.apache.logging.log4j.io.LoggerOutputStreamTest
> Tests run: 8, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 2.658 sec - in org.apache.logging.log4j.io.LoggerFilterOutputStreamTest
> Tests run: 17, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 2.669 sec - in org.apache.logging.log4j.io.LoggerPrintWriterTest
> Tests run: 8, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 2.744 sec - in org.apache.logging.log4j.io.LoggerFilterWriterTest
> Tests run: 8, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.52 sec - in org.apache.logging.log4j.io.LoggerWriterTest
> Tests run: 17, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 2.678 sec - in org.apache.logging.log4j.io.LoggerPrintStreamTest
> Tests run: 2, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 1, Time elapsed: 2.72 sec - in org.apache.logging.log4j.io.LoggerPrintWriterJdbcH2Test
> ^C
> Results :
> 
> Tests run: 142, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 1
> 
> Ralph
> 
> 
>> On Nov 1, 2015, at 3:31 PM, Gary Gregory <garydgregory@gmail.com <mailto:garydgregory@gmail.com>>
wrote:
>> 
>> Well, it would be good to know what you see.
>> 
>> Gary
>> 
>> On Sun, Nov 1, 2015 at 2:02 PM, Ralph Goers <ralph.goers@dslextreme.com <mailto:ralph.goers@dslextreme.com>>
wrote:
>> I could test it but it probably won’t fail for me. Arizona doesn’t spring forward
or fall back.
>> 
>> Ralph
>> 
>>> On Nov 1, 2015, at 2:51 PM, Gary Gregory <garydgregory@gmail.com <mailto:garydgregory@gmail.com>>
wrote:
>>> 
>>> We have failures in org.apache.logging.log4j.core.util.datetime.FixedDateFormatTest
>>> 
>>> ... due to DST vs. ST?
>>> 
>>> Gary
>>> 
>>> -- 
>>> E-Mail: garydgregory@gmail.com <mailto:garydgregory@gmail.com> | ggregory@apache.org
 <mailto:ggregory@apache.org>
>>> Java Persistence with Hibernate, Second Edition <http://www.manning.com/bauer3/>
>>> JUnit in Action, Second Edition <http://www.manning.com/tahchiev/>
>>> Spring Batch in Action <http://www.manning.com/templier/>
>>> Blog: http://garygregory.wordpress.com <http://garygregory.wordpress.com/>

>>> Home: http://garygregory.com/ <http://garygregory.com/>
>>> Tweet! http://twitter.com/GaryGregory <http://twitter.com/GaryGregory>
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> -- 
>> E-Mail: garydgregory@gmail.com <mailto:garydgregory@gmail.com> | ggregory@apache.org
 <mailto:ggregory@apache.org>
>> Java Persistence with Hibernate, Second Edition <http://www.manning.com/bauer3/>
>> JUnit in Action, Second Edition <http://www.manning.com/tahchiev/>
>> Spring Batch in Action <http://www.manning.com/templier/>
>> Blog: http://garygregory.wordpress.com <http://garygregory.wordpress.com/>

>> Home: http://garygregory.com/ <http://garygregory.com/>
>> Tweet! http://twitter.com/GaryGregory <http://twitter.com/GaryGregory>


Mime
View raw message