logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Benedict <pbened...@apache.org>
Subject Re: One Include to rule them all
Date Wed, 02 Mar 2016 19:21:42 GMT
You're right that XInclude only works with XML. Perhaps this is why Ralph
said it's a "special case". It's a pretty powerful standard feature; yet it
won't fit the bill if you want to watch files. Sorry, I know no such way of
knowing what files are included through XInclude because it's meant to be
transparent. Don't take my word for it but I have yet to find a way (or
need a way).

Cheers,
Paul