logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Gary Gregory <garydgreg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: One Include to rule them all
Date Wed, 02 Mar 2016 19:06:46 GMT
So, with XInclude, there is no way to ask for "What files are you really
included when processing this document" unless you get in the guts of the
private Xerces copy which is in Oracle Java 7 (but not in Java 8), which we
do not want to do. Also XInclude does not work with JSON and YAML.

<http://www.manning.com/bauer3/>
Blog: http://garygregory.wordpress.com
Home: http://garygregory.com/
Tweet! http://twitter.com/GaryGregory