logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Remko Popma <remko.po...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Register Log4j 2 in Graylog marketplace
Date Sun, 24 Apr 2016 02:07:14 GMT
Mikael, can you prepare or list up what needs to be done for the GelfLayout to be listed on
the graylog marketplace site? Does the README need to be GelfLayout-specific or does it need
to be about log4j2 in general? I don't have time to investigate...

Sent from my iPhone

> On 2016/04/24, at 4:57, Matt Sicker <boards@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> That's not even the right GitHub repository. Here: https://github.com/apache/logging-log4j2
>
>> On 18 April 2016 at 10:05, Mikael Ståldal <mikael.staldal@magine.com> wrote:
>> You need proper permissions to the Apache organization on GitHub, which I don't seem
to have.

>> We can use the existing repository https://github.com/apache/log4j
>>
>> Is probably a good idea to have a README.md in that repository anyway, it is good
practice on GitHub.

>>> On Mon, Apr 18, 2016 at 4:55 PM, Remko Popma <remko.popma@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Mikael,
>>>
>>> Looks like this needs at least a README and a release. Should we do this when
we release 2.6 then? Someone needs to prepare the README.

>>> Also, what kind of GitHub permissions would be required?
>>>
>>> Remko

If you are not the addressee indicated in this message

>> --
>>

>> Mikael Ståldal
>> Senior software developer
>>
>> Magine TV
>> mikael.staldal@magine.com
>> Grev Turegatan 3  | 114 46 Stockholm, Sweden  |   www.magine.com
>>
>> Privileged and/or Confidential Information may be contained in this message. If you
are not the addressee indicated in this message
>> (or responsible for delivery of the message to such a person), you may not copy or
deliver this message to anyone. In such case,