logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <ralph.go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Logging web site
Date Sun, 10 Jul 2016 05:13:02 GMT
I have removed Log4j 1 from the main logging site and changed the title to just Log4j.  The
Log4j site has a link to Log4j 1.  Log4j extras is still on the main site but should probably
also be moved to the Legacy area of the Log4j site.

Also, the Log4j site continues to say Log4j 2 predominantly. I think in the next release we
should remove the “2” from all the headings. We can leave it in the text so that viewers
can still tell that it is not Log4j 1, but I think it would be good to gradually drop the
“2” and just refer to the version/release number.

Ralph