logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Remko Popma <remko.po...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 2.6.2?
Date Tue, 05 Jul 2016 14:01:25 GMT
On Tue, Jul 5, 2016 at 3:28 PM, Ralph Goers <ralph.goers@dslextreme.com>
wrote:

> I added the “Legacy” links to the home page but it isn’t working correctly:
> 1. Each of the other items has an icon. I am not sure where these came
> from and what other ones are available to use.
> 2. The site plugin is converting the hrefs to be relative links and the
> result is wrong.

The hrefs are relative links but it seems to me that the result will be
correct when published.
The base path for menu items is http://logging.apache.org/log4j/2.x/
The relative path for the Log4j 1.2 link is ../1.2/ so the resulting link
will be http://logging.apache.org/log4j/2.x/../1.2/
The relative path for the Log4j-2.3 link is ../log4j-2.3/ so the resulting
link will be http://logging.apache.org/log4j/2.x/../log4j-2.3/

Both results give the correct result when opening them in a browser.

> If someone can help with these two issues I would appreciate it.
>
> Ralph
>
> On Jul 4, 2016, at 9:18 PM, Matt Sicker <boards@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Have fun!
>
> On 4 July 2016 at 18:50, Ralph Goers <ralph.goers@dslextreme.com> wrote:
>
>> Never mind. I made one.  My guests are here so will pick this up a bit
>> later tonight.
>>
>> Ralph
>>
>> On Jul 4, 2016, at 1:39 PM, Ralph Goers <ralph.goers@dslextreme.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>> Gary,
>>
>> Can you create a logo for 2.6.2?  Just use the next one in line.
>>
>> Ralph
>>
>> On Jul 4, 2016, at 11:03 AM, Ralph Goers <ralph.goers@dslextreme.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>> Yes - I am also cleaning the BBQ. I have about 5 hours before people show
>> up at my house. We are just going to sit in the pool and watch the
>> neighbors set off fireworks (unlike California, fireworks are legal where I
>> live in Arizona). At the moment it is just 100 F but it is supposed to get
>> up to 111 today, which is perfect for a pool party.
>>
>> Ralph
>>
>> On Jul 4, 2016, at 10:56 AM, Gary Gregory <garydgregory@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Don't forget BBQ-permitting ;-) and fireworks related activities.
>> Personally, I'll be trying not to sink a boat ;-)

>> On Mon, Jul 4, 2016 at 10:45 AM, Ralph Goers <ralph.goers@dslextreme.com>
>>  wrote:
>>
>>> I haven’t started it yet. I just committed a fix for LOG4J2-1250 and am
>>> about to commit the patch for LOG4J2-950 that was just provided. I also
>>> plan to update the Log4j 2 web site to link to Log4j 1 so we can get rid of
>>> the link on the main logging page. I will also provide a link to Log4j 2.3
>>> and update the download section for it since it is the last release to
>>> support Java 6. Once all that is done I plan to start the release. Wife
>>> permitting, it should be sometime today.
>>>
>>> Ralph
>>>
>>> On Jul 4, 2016, at 8:14 AM, Mikael Ståldal <mikael.staldal@magine.com>
>>> wrote:
>>>
>>> What is the status of the 2.6.2 release?

Since

I’d