logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Remko Popma <remko.po...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 35 items in changes.xml since release 2.6.2 on July 5!
Date Tue, 23 Aug 2016 17:28:28 GMT
I will try to review the three branches you mentioned this week.

Sent from my iPhone

> On 2016/08/23, at 18:30, Mikael Ståldal <mikael.staldal@magine.com> wrote:
>
> I would like to have the following completed before we release 2.7:
> - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LOG4J2-1530
> - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LOG4J2-1528
> - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LOG4J2-1512
> - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LOG4J2-1181
> - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LOG4J2-1010
> - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LOG4J2-63
>
> I am waiting for review of theses branches: LOG4J-1181, LOG4J2-1512 and LOG4J2-1528.
>
>> On Tue, Aug 23, 2016 at 2:55 AM, Matt Sicker <boards@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I'd like to finish the documentation for the AsyncAppender updates. I believe we
also have a few outstanding branches now that could make it into 2.7.

>>> On 22 August 2016 at 19:39, Ralph Goers <ralph.goers@dslextreme.com> wrote:
>>> I’m sure I have stuff I want to do. It just isn’t going to get done this
week. The soonest I could target doing a release would be labor day weekend. But I expect
I will probably spend most of that addressing issues I’ve been trying to get to.

>>> Ralph

want to complete for the next release.

>> --
>> Matt Sicker <boards@gmail.com>
>

> --
>

> Mikael Ståldal
> Senior software developer
>
> Magine TV
> mikael.staldal@magine.com
> Grev Turegatan 3  | 114 46 Stockholm, Sweden  |   www.magine.com
>
> Privileged and/or Confidential Information may be contained in this message. If you are
not the addressee indicated in this message
> (or responsible for delivery of the message to such a person), you may not copy or deliver
this message to anyone. In such case,