logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Sicker <boa...@gmail.com>
Subject Going to merge the AsyncAppender changes soon (LOG4J2-1430)
Date Thu, 01 Sep 2016 02:45:25 GMT
I've been pretty busy lately with work and life, so I haven't been able to
do much outside of responding to random emails, so I haven't been able to
finish that branch yet. However, the code is complete there, and the
documentation I wanted to add is there in theory (all the info I need is in
the ticket's comments). I should have some free time again soon, so I'm
going to finish all that and merge it to master hopefully this weekend.

If anyone would like to review the code, it's in the feature/LOG4J2-1430
branch.

Also, if you have any advice on generating all the neat charts that we have
in the performance docs, that'd be great as there's a decent about of
performance test data in the ticket that I could use to make the charts.
I'm also curious if anyone still has access to server infrastructure to run
the benchmarks on again. It'd be nice if the benchmarks are run on the same
machine as the existing benchmarks, but I guess it's not too big a deal if
they're not.

--
Matt Sicker <boards@gmail.com>