From "Srinivasa Chinimilli (Rapidigm)" <srinivasa.chinimi...@infomove.com>
Subject use of SyslogAppender Class in Log4j
Date Fri, 09 Mar 2001 01:03:48 GMT
Hi!
I am new to this user group. I have a question in using SyslogAppender Class
of Log4j.
Can I use it to redirect my logs to send a mail when it is an error message.

I am passing in parameters for configuration using properties file.
Can I specify in that how to redirect the mail to e-mail notify, if I can
send?

As such I am not able to use Syslog Appender? Can anyone help me out in
using it to redirect
the messages. I didn't get proper documentation regarding use of it.

Thanks in advance,
srinivas