From Simin Zolfaghari <Simin.Zolfagh...@bku.db.de>
Subject where is the backup file
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2001 14:36:18 GMT
Hi,

I have implemented a Simple class " LogImpl"  that included one Catagory  named "CAT".
I have to to specify a MaxFileSize and a Backupfile. The test-application with this Class
run correctly but I don't know where is saved my Backup file and wath is the Name of the Backupfile
.  Is it possible to specify the name of the Backupfile?
I can't find any Backup file .

the Configuration file look like.

# Set root category priority to DEBUG and its only appender to A1.
log4j.rootCategory=DEBUG, A1

# A1 is set to be a FileAppender which outputs to test.log.
#log4j.appender.A1=org.apache.log4j.FileAppender
log4j.appender.A1=org.apache.log4j.RollingFileAppender
log4j.appender.A1.Append=true
log4j.appender.A1.File=C:/itp/logImpl/logtest.log
# A1 uses PatternLayout.
log4j.appender.A1.layout.ConversionPattern=%d [%t] %-5p %c{1} %x - %m%n

log4j.appender.A1.MaxFileSize=10KB
# Keep one backup file
log4j.appender.A1.MaxBackupIndex=1

log4j.category.CAT=DEBUG