From Simin Zolfaghari <Simin.Zolfagh...@bku.db.de>
Subject Betr.: Re: where is the backup file
Date Thu, 05 Apr 2001 15:44:57 GMT
Hi ,

i set MaxBackupIndex=1 , but i didn't get any backup file.
even if i set MaxBackupIndex=2 i didn't any backup file.
I don't Know is it is my mistake or a bug
Waht have i to do for getting the BacKup in addition to set the  MaxBackupIndex and call the
rollOver() method
form RollingFileAppender

Thanks for the help..

Simin

If you want more, set MaxBackupIndex=10, and you will end up with 10 files: