From Alan Robertson <arobert...@mail.infonow.com>
Subject Re: filtering on extra attributes
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2001 16:40:45 GMT
Well, this was pleasantly simple, no need for anyone to reply to this now.
If you are having problems with this same thing, just try modifying
org.apache.log4j.varia.PriorityMatchFilter.  And instead of matching on
priority just match on an attribute in your own version of LoggingEvent.
Now on to extending priorities!