From Sachin Wadhwa <swad...@dwl.com>
Subject Re: EJB problem
Date Thu, 05 Apr 2001 17:36:25 GMT
Thanks Martin,
But I am still not very sure how to use the FileAppender with the Session
Bean. There is a new thread that is dispatched every time I try to write to
the log with File appender. and it doesn't write to file properly. Do you
have any sample code .
 Session Beans category variable uses the root as its parent but the aai
variable of the parent is null. and when I try to call
BasicConfigure(Fileappender) in the session Bean , it doesn't write properly.

THanks
Sac