From Paul Glezen <pgle...@atdial.net>
Subject Re: reloading configuration at runtime
Date Sat, 14 Apr 2001 12:36:48 GMT
Erik van Zijst wrote:

> erik:~/download/jakarta-log4j-1.0.4$ find . -name "*ppserver*"
> erik:~/download/jakarta-log4j-1.0.4$
>
> Paul, I can't find any appserver files in the distribution. The only files in
> the example dir include a NumberCruncher and some Pattern and Category
> examples.

Erik,

I'm sorry to have misled you.  Looking back, I don't think the appserver
package made it in time for the 1.0.4 release.  I think you will have to
obtain it from CVS directly.  At that time, only my doc on extensions
made it in, not the extension example itself.

Sorry,
- Paul
--
Beware of bugs in the above code.  I have
only proved it correct, not tried it.