From Ceki Gülcü <...@qos.ch>
Subject Re: About Log4j and LOGGING TOOLKIT FOR JAVA (fwd)
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2001 08:27:47 GMT

Betty,

Log4j is not an IBM product although it was initially developed at IBM. Log4j is a Jakarta
project part of the Apache Software Foundation. Please do not refer to log4j as an IBM product.

Regarding the ease of use of this or that logging library, I suggest you study both packages
an adopt the one you like better. Regards, Ceki

--
Ceki Gülcü          Web: http://qos.ch
                email: cgu@qos.ch (preferred)

I hope to see you at my ApacheCon 2001 presentation
entitled "Log4j, A Logging Package for Java".

See http://ApacheCon.Com/2001/US/ for more details.