From Ceki Gülcü <...@qos.ch>
Subject Re: where can I find log4j.dtd on the web
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2001 16:39:24 GMT

Hi Oliver,

Unfortunately, log4j.dtd is not available at the jakarta web-site. We could of course easily
remedy that. However, what would be the benefits of getting the log4j.dtd from the web? Wouldn't
it be a waste of resources? An explanation is most welcome. Ceki

--
Ceki Gülcü     Web: http://qos.ch
email: cgu@qos.ch or ceki_gulcu@yahoo.com