From "Christopher Taylor" <cstay...@java-internals.com>
Subject Re: runtime modification to log
Date Sat, 11 Aug 2001 04:18:50 GMT
Hey Ceki,

Are you getting burned out on these questions?  They seem to come in waves
(I've seen the "J2EE classloader problems" and "automatically reconfiguring
Log4J" come up at least twice a month)...

-Chris

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ceki Gülcü" <cgu@qos.ch>
Sent: Friday, August 10, 2001 9:29 PM
Subject: Re: runtime modification to log

Sigh. I repeat:

Please see ProppertyConfigurator.configureAndWatch at

http://jakarta.apache.org/log4j/docs/api/org/apache/log4j/PropertyConfigurat
or.html#configureAndWatch(java.lang.String)

and  DOMConfigurator.configureAndWatch methods at

http://jakarta.apache.org/log4j/docs/api/org/apache/log4j/xml/DOMConfigurato
r.html#configureAndWatch(java.lang.String,%20long)

Hope this makes it clearer. Ceki

Ceki Gülcü - http://qos.ch