From Don Taylor <donald_l_taylor...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Why isn't message serializable in LoggingEvent?
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2001 16:54:43 GMT
Because message is an Object and not all Objects are serializable.
Hence, they serialize the rendered message instead. I know you don't
want to do it this way, but the solution is to place the renderers on
the client, not the server. Is there any reason why the renderer can't
be placed on the client? (Other than it's harder to manage and
control?)

-- Don