From Don Taylor <donald_l_taylor...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: runtime modification to log
Date Fri, 10 Aug 2001 11:57:30 GMT
Oh yeah I knew you could process configuration files as many times as
you want, but his problem would be knowing when the file has changed to
trigger the processing. I'm assuming he wants this automated so that
when he changes the configuration file the re-processing occurs
"automatically". That's where he faces problems.

-- Don