From Naresh Sharma <naresh_k_sha...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: JMS Appender config
Date Fri, 10 Aug 2001 01:41:55 GMT
Hello Everybody,

After several tries I got the answer.

Well just put the jndi.properties file in the classpath, this should
contain the config property values required by your JMS service, for
example in case of using JBoss JMS service this file should have
following :

    java.naming.factory.initial=org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory
    java.naming.provider.url=localhost
    java.naming.factory.url.pkgs=org.jboss.naming

and don't forget to put the required JBoss classes in classpath while
running.

Thanks
Naresh