From Ceki Gülcü <...@qos.ch>
Subject RE: Why isn't message serializable in LoggingEvent?
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2001 20:31:10 GMT
At 16:11 08.08.2001 -0400, tmulle@moneynet.com wrote:

>Will the MDC data be available on a remote server? I'm trying to use the
>SimpleSocketServer and print out the MDC data sent from the client api and
>it doesn't seem to be printing out,

Timothy,

MDC data will be available on the remote server, promise. I am just trying to figure out the
best way to do it. If you are as impatient and competent as you seem to be, you have the source
code, just code it yourself. (It's just a few lines of code.) Regards, Ceki

Ceki Gülcü - http://qos.ch