From tmu...@moneynet.com
Subject RE: Why isn't message serializable in LoggingEvent?
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2001 20:40:21 GMT

hahah..ok... I'll take a look at it

I don't mean to be impatient, but I have my boss constantly asking me,
"Well, can Log4J do what we want? Or do we need to go with JDK1.4?"
I'd hate to make a poor decision without getting all my facts straight
about Log4J.

It looks like once those changes are made, I should have what I need..

Thanks for the help...

Timothy G. Mullé
Senior Software Architect
Reuters Valley Forge Solutions Center
1000 Madison Avenue
Norristown, PA 19403-2432

Phone: (610) 650-8600 x8340
Fax:      (610) 650-8170

                    Ceki Gülcü

                                         cc:

                    08/08/2001           Subject:     RE: Why isn't message serializable in
LoggingEvent?
                    04:31 PM

                    Please

                    respond to

                    "LOG4J Users

                    Mailing List"

At 16:11 08.08.2001 -0400, tmulle@moneynet.com wrote:

>Will the MDC data be available on a remote server? I'm trying to use the
>SimpleSocketServer and print out the MDC data sent from the client api and
>it doesn't seem to be printing out,

Timothy,

MDC data will be available on the remote server, promise. I am just trying
to figure out the best way to do it. If you are as impatient and competent
as you seem to be, you have the source code, just code it yourself. (It's
just a few lines of code.) Regards, Ceki

Ceki Gülcü - http://qos.ch