From sandro.r...@namics.com
Subject Re: runtime modification to log
Date Fri, 10 Aug 2001 11:42:09 GMT

write an admin-servlet, which reads the actual categories
(something like Enumeration enum = Category.getCurrentCategories()....)
with its log-level from the log4j-framework and provide an
update-possibility in a html-page (with a form)...
that's how we change the log-level at runtime...

hope this helps...
sandro