From sandro.r...@namics.com
Subject Re: log4j and J2EE problem
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2001 06:00:27 GMT

hi,
as long as web- and ejb-container are "hosted" in the same vm in the
cluster
you can access the configured log4j-framework from everywhere... that is
because
log4j is implemented as a singleton...

cu
sandro

                    Maarten Coene

                    ghGuy.net>            cc:

                                          Subject:     Re: log4j and J2EE problem

                    07.08.2001

                    17:51

                    Please respond

                    to "LOG4J Users

                    Mailing List"

Hi,

I thought that log4j was automatically configured if it found a file name
log4j.properties somewhere in its classpath.
How do you log something in your Enterprise Beans using the log4j API? I
guess you cannot access that servlet configuration file from there?

But I'll try it out...

Maarten