From Johannes Ernst <jer...@acm.org>
Subject Re: System.err gone?
Date Fri, 10 Aug 2001 18:22:53 GMT
Ceki,

I'm not sure I can beyond the code fragment below. Maybe some questions:
  - is there any chance that log4j calls "System.err.close()"
somewhere under some circumstances? That would reproduce my
behavior...
  - or a "redirect" in some form, such as "System.err=someOtherStream"
-- I realize that System.err. is final, so maybe not

If there's nothing that jumps out at you, the problem is probably on
my end although I have no idea where to look ...