From Mike_Stop...@amsinc.com
Subject Re: Loggin exceptions
Date Wed, 12 Dec 2001 17:28:55 GMT

But how does one get it logged and to where??  I don't see a PatternLayout
"conversion character" that can output the Throwable or its stacktrace.

Michael Stopper
Senior Principal / SPS Technical Architect
American Management Systems, Inc.
4114 Legato Road
Fairfax, Virginia  22033
703.227.6646 Office