From "Nitin Agarwal" <agar...@apar.com>
Subject JDBC loggigc thru Log4J
Date Thu, 13 Dec 2001 04:30:27 GMT
Can anyone tell me about how to use JDBCAppender utility for
logging messages into a Table? I have downloaded the JDBClog.jar file
and tried using JDBCApeender class but shomehow it does not work.
It gives me error saying :
log4j:WARN No such property [url] in com.klopotek.utils.log.JDBCAppender.
log4j:WARN No such property [columns] in
com.klopotek.utils.log.JDBCAppender.
log4j:WARN No such property [password] in
com.klopotek.utils.log.JDBCAppender.
log4j:WARN No such property [username] in
com.klopotek.utils.log.JDBCAppender.
log4j:WARN No such property [table] in com.klopotek.utils.log.JDBCAppender.
log4j:ERROR JDBCAppender::append(), Not ready to append !

Can anyone Help me!!

Thanks in adv.
Agarwal