From "Chris Gerrard" <cgerr...@sct.com>
Subject Re: best to start with 1.1.3 or 1.2 ?
Date Thu, 13 Dec 2001 18:06:16 GMT

This manual is very good. I've already found information in it that
has cleared up some things that have been vexing me.

There are a couple of observations,
- is it written specifically for version 1.2alpha_0? Although the
examples appear to be for 1.2 (e.g. use of Logger rather than
Category), much of the information is useful for 1.1.3.
- it seems that it's not linked to from the log4j documentation page -
having it linked would be really useful

In any case, I'm happy to be able to get to it now.

                    Ceki Gulcu

                    <ceki_gulcu@y        To:     Log4J Users List <log4j-user@jakarta.apache.org>,

                    ahoo.com>            RParr@TemporalArts.COM

                                         cc:

                    12/13/2001           Subject:     Re: best to start with 1.1.3 or 1.2
?
                    03:21 AM

                    Please

                    respond to