From "Aron Kramlik" <aron.kram...@itouch.com.au>
Subject multiple components using log4j causes problems
Date Sat, 12 Jan 2002 08:15:39 GMT
Hi!

We are coming across a bit of a problem where more and more third party
libraries and applications are using log4j for their logging.  The problem comes
when JBoss or OpenJMS and third party libraries are all doing their initialisation
of log4j and we need to as well when we deploy our components.

Have other faced this problem?  What are the suggested practices for this?

Thanks.

Aron.

aron.kramlik@itouch.com.au
iTouch Australia