From "T Master" <tmas...@iknowledgeinc.com>
Subject Re: Turning a Category On/Off
Date Fri, 04 Jan 2002 23:12:25 GMT
After setting my logger to DEBUG to stop info() messages, I am still getting
output.
Anyone have ideas why please?

Below are some clear details on code, stdout, and file output.

Code:
        System.out.println("********** UPDATE SUCCESS -> OFF");
        ejbSuccess.setPriority(Priority.DEBUG);
        ejbSuccess.info("********** UPDATE SUCCESS -> OFF");
        System.out.println("********** success is " +
ejbSuccess.getChainedPriority().toString() );

Console Output:
********** UPDATE SUCCESS -> OFF
********** success is DEBUG

My File contains: