From Hu <xwhu_1...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Basic question about log4j
Date Tue, 15 Jan 2002 01:51:16 GMT
Thanks a lot.
1.So the constructor with parameter is not used at
all?
2. Then that requires I call
DOMConfigurator.configureAndWatch(..) in the code, not
for using -D option
3. Well, the timestamp I need is far before the
logging happens. I need to do the process first, the
process maybe takes long, and then log the process
result, where the time is the process time.

Thanks