From "Hussain, Faizan" <fhuss...@acs.rutgers.edu>
Subject Problem
Date Mon, 07 Jan 2002 17:09:23 GMT
I am trying to use log4j for my application. I have downloaded the code for
the latest release (1.1.3). I followed the instructions to install. Now
after installation I run the command
Java org.apache.log4j.test.Hello

command worked and print hello world. Now there are also examples in the
manual. I could not run first example because it is referring the class
"Logger" that suppose to be in the log2j package but apparently it is not
there. I even have seen the class files but it is not there. I am wondering
why is that. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Faizan Hussain
Sr. Programmer Analyst
Administrative Computing Services
Room 101, Administrative Services Building
65 Davidson Road
Piscataway, New Jersey  08855

(Phone) 732-445-2763
fhussain@acs.rutgers.edu