From "Madan, Kapil" <Kapil.Ma...@COGNOS.com>
Subject centralized logging
Date Fri, 04 Jan 2002 12:05:38 GMT
Hi All !!
Can anyone please tell me if I am implementing my own LogManager and all
classes in different packages make instance of this LogManager
then how can I get actual category of the logging classes(which are in
various packages) using the      %c{n}    in the pattern.
Thanks in advance
-Kapil

may not use, copy, disseminate, or distribute it; do not open any
attachments, delete it immediately from your system and notify the sender by
e-mail promptly that you have done so.  Thank You.