From "Adrian Brock" <warj...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: [JBoss-user] Logging
Date Sat, 19 Jan 2002 20:26:49 GMT
Hi,

org.jboss.logging.Logger subclasses org.apache.log4j.Category
so you get all the control log4j provides for logging options.
e.g. filtering, logging to a file, sending e-mails, in general
anything you can think of.
Console logging comes with the default configuration of JBoss
but it filters debug messages, you have to look in jboss/log/server.log
for these.

Regards,
Adrian