From james.sny...@pncbank.com
Subject RE: SMTPAppender
Date Fri, 11 Jan 2002 21:53:54 GMT

SMTPAppender by default only runs on ERROR or worse.  I was in the same
documentation dilema and this email list has been the best (pretty much
only) place to get info!

                    "Boudreau, Mike"

                    <MBoudreau@TRCSOLU        To:     "'Log4J Users List'" <log4j-user@jakarta.apache.org>

                    TIONS.com>                cc:

                                              Subject:     RE: SMTPAppender

                    01/11/2002 04:09

                    PM

                    Please respond to

                    "Log4J Users List"

I was able to get the SMTPAppender to work, but I would still like to know
where I could find more robust documentation.

Also, how do I send warnings and above to my FileAppender and errors and
above to my SMTPAppender?

Thanks,
Mike

log4j.rootCategory=WARN,FILE,SMTP