From james.sny...@pncbank.com
Subject changing SMTP "subject" dynamically
Date Mon, 07 Jan 2002 22:17:18 GMT
I would like to be able to fill the subject of the SMTP Appender
dynamically so that error email messages can be easily handled by my
support staff.  I've tried several things including PropertySetter which
appeared to work, but when actually sending the log command it reverted
back to the config file.  Any clues?  I've read all of the mail archives
that I can find and got a few leads, but nothing concrete that seems to
work.

Thanks!