From "Hosahalli, Raghu" <Hosahalli.Ra...@SUMMITSITE.COM>
Subject Using log4j tag libs in JSP - Needs info about the version of log 4j taglibs.
Date Fri, 01 Mar 2002 23:56:11 GMT
Hi,

We are currently using log4j in our java classes. Now we are planning to use
them in JSPs also. We found out log4j taglibs availabe are "Jakarta Apache"
site. I couldn't gather much information about the current version of log4j
tag libs. Revision history is not updated from "07/24/2001".
I would appreciate any help in figuring out the version of current code
available in "Jakarta Apache" site. I do see the nightly builds on these
taglibs, so any idea about the version they belong?

Thanks,
Raghu Hosahalli