From Mschil...@aol.com
Subject Re: "Best practices" for definining log4j categories?
Date Fri, 02 Aug 2002 14:30:35 GMT
Yoav.Shapira@mpi.com writes:

>  We've always stuck with the very basic
> Logger logger = Logger.getLogger(MyClass.class.getName())

That's what I thought -- it's probably too confusing to introduce a 2nd
hierarchy unrelated to the class design. That's very valuable information for
me, it's great that you've got such extensive experience using log4j in large
projects. Thanks!

-- Mike

Mike Schilli
log4perl-devel@lists.sourceforge.net