From "K. Mohan Nerella" <njkmo...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Article Info
Date Wed, 14 Aug 2002 15:10:14 GMT
that is something going through the minds of lots of
developers who are just getting their hands into JDK
1.4. on first glance the JDK model seems to be so
similar to what Log4j uses. i think that a discussion
about the advantages Log4j has over the JDK logging
package in this list is a must at the very minimum. of
course the articles help too because they have a wider
audience.

Mohan.