From "Hitzbleck, Andreas (ext. Mitarbeiter)" <Andreas.Hitzbl...@KVB.de>
Subject AW: Multiple Log4J instances in one VM
Date Wed, 07 Aug 2002 08:24:51 GMT
Hi,

thanks for thinking about my problem. The thing is,
that it is another company with other property files
which also uses Log4J. That means, log4j needs to be
configured twice...

Andreas Hitzbleck

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Ceki Gülcü [mailto:ceki@qos.ch]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 7. August 2002 10:17
An: Log4J Users List
Betreff: RE: Multiple Log4J instances in one VM

Hmm, that is not it either. I was thinking of simply checking whether
log4j is already configured. If a component detects that log4j is
configured, it should not configure log4j.

Here is a more elaborate explanation:

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=log4j-user&m=102775658930710&w=2

<mailto:log4j-user-help@jakarta.apache.org>