From Mark Womack <mwom...@bevocal.com>
Subject RE: Article Info
Date Mon, 12 Aug 2002 19:19:47 GMT
Vikram,

> 2. How do I get about listing it on the log4j site? According
> to the info on
> the website, I just need to send a message to this list. Right ?

Ceki is the one to update the main site with links, and he is on vacation
right now.  He can do it when he comes back.

It is a good article and should be very helpful in getting people started in
using log4j.  I would have spent some time on why log4j is better than the
jdk logging package, as I sure that will be an early question for most
developers trying to decide what package to use.

-Mark